Today my uncle is leaving singapore and is heading to myanmar somethiing like that not sure how to spell the name but anyway today too is my aunty birhtday so we went to eat lunch together we ate at asome weird restaurant and seriuosly the food is not very good we ate at terminal 3 cause my uncle needed to fly of so we ate there ...After that my aunt and my mother and sister went to takashimaya to shop at the same time do some other things....Wish holiday never end tomorrow is the last day of holiday before the following week must go back to school wish didnt have to go to school can stay home forever........... This is something extra you might not 1 to continue to read I HATE SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL
Yours Truly
spammers not entertained here.
and your Disclaimer here/webcounter.
Jing Wen
Mana
Joseline
Crystal
Lynn
Aishah
Licia
Charmaine
Edan
Melvin
Jy
Chen shan
Doris
everybody who loves me^^
sorry if i have miss out anyone tag me on my tagbod